2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
Tuesday September 12, 2017 9:56 AM
August 21, 2017
For Information, contact Brittni Klotzback at 270-687-8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do
Maximize your child’s self-confidence and fine motor skills by signing him/her up for Owensboro Parks and Recreation Fall Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons.
Participants learn the basics of the ancient art of Tae Kwon Do while also improving their mind and body. The program offers a great opportunity for youth to improve their coordination and fine motor skills in an energetic, fun atmosphere and also help them develop flexibility, stamina, strength, energy, self-confidence, and balance.
All classes will meet at the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue. Classes are available for youth ages 5 through 8 and also ages 9 through 12.
Cost per participant is $45 and includes participant t-shirt. The class will meet on Saturday mornings starting October 14 through November 18; registration deadline is Friday, September 29. The 5-8 years old class will be from 9:00-9:45 a.m. and 9-12 years old class fom 10:00-10:45 a.m.
For more information and/or to register, contact the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department at 270-687-8700. You may also visit our website at owensboroparks.org for information on other programs we offer.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center - September 29 Special Skating Session
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on September 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- West 4th Street Lane Closure
- Owensboro Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Street Closure
- 2017 Fall Junior Tae Kwon Do Classes
- 2017 Fall Break, Holiday Break and Snow Day Camps' Registration
- Edge Ice Center - Birthday Party Packages
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Rental Areas