18th Street Work
Friday September 8, 2017 4:17 PM
September 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th STREET WORK
Starting Wednesday, September 13th, curb repair will take place on 18th Street from Frederica Street to J.R. Miller Boulevard in preparation for paving. At times during this repair work, 18th Street will be down to one lane with flaggers controlling traffic. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Downtown Holiday Stroll Back for Another Year
- City Commission Meeting November 21, 2017
- Edge Ice Center's - Skate with Santa
- Owensboro Parks & Recreation - Thanksgiving Facility Closings
- Holiday in the Park
- City Employees' Pension Fund Special Called Meeting
- City Government Offices Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Thanksgiving Hours of Operation
- Parking Committee Meeting Notice - November 16, 2017
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement (closed) Fund Meeting