18th Street Work
Friday September 8, 2017 4:17 PM
September 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th STREET WORK
Starting Wednesday, September 13th, curb repair will take place on 18th Street from Frederica Street to J.R. Miller Boulevard in preparation for paving. At times during this repair work, 18th Street will be down to one lane with flaggers controlling traffic. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Fall T-Ball League Registration - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
- Edge Ice Center-Learn-to-Skate Program - July 2018
- Owensboro Special Events Committee Meeting - July 2
- Miss Budweiser Hydroplane to Make Appearance in Owensboro
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- Owensboro-Daviess County Women's Golf Association
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course