Youth Baseball Registration Now Taking Place
Friday February 6, 2015 8:49 AM
The City of Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department partners with local youth baseball associations to offer league play at three of the city parks. Registration information is as follows:
Association: Western Cal Ripken
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 4 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturday, February 7, 14, 21
Registration Times: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration Location: Moreland Park, corner of Parrish Avenue and Hickman Avenue, main press box
For more information: Greg Wathen, President, 270-929-3870
Association: Eastern Cal Ripken
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 3 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturdays, February 7, 14, 21, 28
Registration Times: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Registration Location: Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center, 1530 McJohnson Avenue
For more information: Amy Espinosa, Vice-President, 270-314-3108
Southern Park (Scherm Road/S. Griffith Avenue)
Association: Southern Little League
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 5 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturday, February 28, 8 a.m. to noon, and Sunday, March 1, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration Location: Owensboro Middle School North Campus
Note: Online Registration now available at www.southernlittleleague.org
For more information: www.southernlittleleague.org
For more information about these programs, please contact the leagues directly. For information regarding the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department, please visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3