Youth Baseball Registration Now Taking Place
Friday February 6, 2015 8:49 AM
The City of Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department partners with local youth baseball associations to offer league play at three of the city parks. Registration information is as follows:
Association: Western Cal Ripken
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 4 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturday, February 7, 14, 21
Registration Times: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration Location: Moreland Park, corner of Parrish Avenue and Hickman Avenue, main press box
For more information: Greg Wathen, President, 270-929-3870
Association: Eastern Cal Ripken
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 3 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturdays, February 7, 14, 21, 28
Registration Times: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Registration Location: Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center, 1530 McJohnson Avenue
For more information: Amy Espinosa, Vice-President, 270-314-3108
Southern Park (Scherm Road/S. Griffith Avenue)
Association: Southern Little League
Ages: Boys and girls, ages 5 through 12
Registration Dates: Saturday, February 28, 8 a.m. to noon, and Sunday, March 1, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration Location: Owensboro Middle School North Campus
Note: Online Registration now available at www.southernlittleleague.org
For more information: www.southernlittleleague.org
For more information about these programs, please contact the leagues directly. For information regarding the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department, please visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons