West 4th Street Lane Closure
Friday August 4, 2017 1:42 PM
August 4, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
WEST 4th STREET LANE CLOSURE
Starting Monday, August 7th, the left turn lane of West 4th Street from Cedar Street to Locust Street will be closed for street repair. The other lanes will remain open. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating