West 4th Street Lane Closure
Friday August 4, 2017 1:42 PM
August 4, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEST 4th STREET LANE CLOSURE
Starting Monday, August 7th, the left turn lane of West 4th Street from Cedar Street to Locust Street will be closed for street repair. The other lanes will remain open. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons