Upcoming Street Closings
Tuesday June 23, 2015 4:24 PM
June 23, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
UPCOMING STREET CLOSINGS
A contractor for Regional Water Resource Agency will close St. Ann Street from Third Street to Fourth Street beginning June 29, 2015 for sewer repairs.
A contractor for Owensboro Grain will close Moreland Street south of Seventh Street to the railroad tracks starting July 6, 2015 for one month.
Signed detours will be appropriately marked for both of these closures. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures