Tuesday July 10, 2018 9:18 AM
July 10, 2018
For information, contact Sherry Girten at 270-687-8580 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, July 10th the eastbound lane of Tamarack Road at McIntire Crossing will be closed. This closure is expected to last through Friday, July 13th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting - 2/19/19
- World Champion Joey Chestnut returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Street Closure - 2nd Street
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups
- City Commission Special Called Meeting February 12, 2019
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – Summer Day Camp
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro Air Show Returning September 13-15, 2019
- Street Light Replacement to Start Tomorrow
- Popular Annual Financial Report Available