Upcoming City Commission Meetings
Wednesday April 26, 2017 11:36 AM
April 26, 2017
For more information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at (270) 687-8552 or email@example.com
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
PUBLIC HEARING ON BUDGET &
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
CANCELLED FOR MAY 4, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Special Called Meeting and Public Hearing for the 2017-18 Budget scheduled for May 4, 2017 has been cancelled.
CITY COMMISSION MEETING &
The regularly scheduled Work Session of the Owensboro City Commission will be held on May 9, 2017 at 12:00 p.m., at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The next regularly scheduled Commission meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners is Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:00 p.m., at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. First reading of the 2017-2018 Budget is scheduled to be heard at this meeting.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3