Upcoming City Commission Meetings
Wednesday April 26, 2017 11:36 AM
April 26, 2017
For more information, contact City Clerk Beth Cecil at (270) 687-8552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
PUBLIC HEARING ON BUDGET &
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGS
CANCELLED FOR MAY 4, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Special Called Meeting and Public Hearing for the 2017-18 Budget scheduled for May 4, 2017 has been cancelled.
CITY COMMISSION MEETING &
The regularly scheduled Work Session of the Owensboro City Commission will be held on May 9, 2017 at 12:00 p.m., at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The next regularly scheduled Commission meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners is Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:00 p.m., at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY. First reading of the 2017-2018 Budget is scheduled to be heard at this meeting.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating