TODAY - LANE CLOSURE ON E 25TH - OMU WATER CREWS
Friday July 14, 2017 8:00 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY – July 14, 2017
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open late this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day