TODAY - LANE CLOSURE ON E 25TH - OMU WATER CREWS
Friday July 14, 2017 8:00 AM
July 13, 2017
For information contact Sonya Dixon, OMU Public Relations & Communications Manager, at 270-926-3200.
LANE CLOSURE ON EAST 25TH STREET TODAY – July 14, 2017
OMU water crews have the westbound lane of East 25th Street closed today from Clay to J.R. Miller Blvd. The closure will re-open late this afternoon. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 3rd Street Closure
- Downtown Owensboro Committee Meetings Cancelled
- Pay it Forward Campaign to Start August 1
- Neighborhood Alliance Program August Meeting Schedule
- Street Closures
- Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting
- 1020 East 20th Street Home Ribbon Cutting
- 8th Birthday Celebration @ Edge Ice Center
- Legion Park Street Soccer Ribbon Cutting Tuesday
- 2017 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool