Wednesday July 26, 2017 4:04 PM
July 26, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Thursday, July 27th, Clay Street from 5th Street to 7th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately five days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Wednesday, August 2nd, East 6th Street from Wing Avenue to Montgomery Street will be closed for sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately five days pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3