Friday June 9, 2017 9:05 AM
May 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, May 30th, Tamarack Road from Mark Twain Court to Longfellow Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Wednesday, May 31st, both lanes of South Griffith Avenue at College Drive will be closed for concrete slab repair. This closure will reopen Monday, June 12th and both lanes of College Drive at South Griffith Avenue will be closed until Friday, June 16th. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th