Friday June 9, 2017 9:05 AM
May 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, May 30th, Tamarack Road from Mark Twain Court to Longfellow Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Wednesday, May 31st, both lanes of South Griffith Avenue at College Drive will be closed for concrete slab repair. This closure will reopen Monday, June 12th and both lanes of College Drive at South Griffith Avenue will be closed until Friday, June 16th. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating