Friday May 19, 2017 11:14 AM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, St. Ann Street from Tremont Drive North to Tremont Drive South will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, both lanes of Nassau Avenue at 12th Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 31st, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE