Friday May 19, 2017 11:14 AM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, St. Ann Street from Tremont Drive North to Tremont Drive South will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately three days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, May 22nd, both lanes of Nassau Avenue at 12th Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 31st, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th