Friday April 28, 2017 12:10 PM
April 28, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both southbound lanes of Frederica Street between 2nd Street and 3rd Street will be closed for street repair. The northbound lanes will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 3rd pending no inclement weather or delays.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both lanes of West 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, May 4th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th