Friday April 28, 2017 12:10 PM
April 28, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both southbound lanes of Frederica Street between 2nd Street and 3rd Street will be closed for street repair. The northbound lanes will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 3rd pending no inclement weather or delays.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both lanes of West 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, May 4th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro