Friday April 28, 2017 12:10 PM
April 28, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both southbound lanes of Frederica Street between 2nd Street and 3rd Street will be closed for street repair. The northbound lanes will remain open. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, May 3rd pending no inclement weather or delays.
Starting Monday, May 1st, both lanes of West 3rd Street from Frederica Street to St. Elizabeth Street will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, May 4th pending no inclement weather or delays.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Golf Courses – New Year’s Giveaway
- Experience the Polar Express at the Edge Ice Center
- Edge Ice Center – Public Session Hours
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board of Directors 2019 Meeting Dates
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours