Friday February 24, 2017 9:41 AM
February 24, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, February 27th, street repairs will begin on East 4th Street from KY 603 to the 'Y' split at Daviess County Middle School. This will require lane closures. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, February 27th, OMU crews will close West 3rd Street from St. Elizabeth Street to Frederica Street for street work. This closure is expected to last through Tuesday, February 28th pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting