Friday February 24, 2017 9:41 AM
February 24, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, February 27th, street repairs will begin on East 4th Street from KY 603 to the 'Y' split at Daviess County Middle School. This will require lane closures. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
Starting Monday, February 27th, OMU crews will close West 3rd Street from St. Elizabeth Street to Frederica Street for street work. This closure is expected to last through Tuesday, February 28th pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th