Tuesday December 27, 2016 1:08 PM
December 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, Delaware Drive from Osage Drive to Choctaw Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last three days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Wednesday, January 4th, Hall Street from 9th Street to 11th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last six days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE