Tuesday December 27, 2016 1:08 PM
December 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, Delaware Drive from Osage Drive to Choctaw Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last three days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Wednesday, January 4th, Hall Street from 9th Street to 11th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last six days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating