Tuesday December 27, 2016 1:08 PM
December 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, Delaware Drive from Osage Drive to Choctaw Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last three days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Wednesday, January 4th, Hall Street from 9th Street to 11th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last six days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day