Tuesday December 27, 2016 1:08 PM
December 27, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Monday, January 2nd, Delaware Drive from Osage Drive to Choctaw Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last three days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Wednesday, January 4th, Hall Street from 9th Street to 11th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last six days, but may be delayed due to inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement