Street Closure - West 1st Street (Revised dates)
Tuesday August 13, 2019 11:49 AM
August 13, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – WEST FIRST STREET
Beginning Thursday, August 15th, West First Street will be closed from Hanning Lane to Woodford Avenue for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, August 22nd, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Special Events Committee - Special Called Meeting July 2, 2020
- Seven Hills Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- City of Owensboro to Relocate One Fireworks Display Location on July 3
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- Fourth of July City Offices Schedule
- City of Owensboro Announces Return of Live on the Banks Music Series at Smothers Park
- Street Closure - East 25th Street
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancelled July 7, 2020
- CITY OF OWENSBORO REPLACES ALL-AMERICAN FOURTH OF JULY EVENT WITH CITY-WIDE ‘HEALTHY AT HOME’ FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting