Street Closure - West 10th Street
Tuesday May 21, 2019 3:51 PM
May 21, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – WEST 10th STREET
Starting Thursday, May 23rd, a portion of West 10th Street will be closed from Locust Street to Frederica Street to allow for the staging of a concrete pump truck at Echo Lake Foods. This closure is expected to last one day, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - West 10th Street
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting
- 2019 Shelter Reservations
- 2019 Edge Ice Center B-Day Parties
- 2019 Smothers Park Reservations
- Dump the Pump Day - June 20, 2019
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- Street Closure - Veterans Boulevard
- Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting - June 11, 2019