Street Closure - Veach Road
Thursday September 12, 2019 8:35 AM
September 12, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – VEACH ROAD
Starting today, September 12th, OMU water crews will have the intersection of Veach Road and Salem Drive closed. This closure is expected to last one day, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting - May 27, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Cleanups Resume 6/6/20
- Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updated Reopening of Parks Amenities
- Lane Closures- Breckenridge St. & Parrish Ave.
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancellation
- Memorial Day Schedule
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting Cancelled
- City Facilities and Services Update