Street Closure - Third Street
Friday July 12, 2019 3:13 PM
July 12, 2019
For information, contact Michael Hamilton at 270-687-8644 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – THIRD STREET
Starting Monday, July 15th, subcontractors for OMU Electric will have portions of Third Street closed from Frederica Street to Elm Street to perform work on the aerial electric lines. This closure is expected to last through Friday, July 26th, from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Dugan Best Public Meeting 7/22/19
- 2019 Gone to the Dogs
- Storm Water Quality Advisory Committee Meeting 7/24/19
- 2019 Grease Skate Party at the Edge Ice Center
- Grease Skate Party - Edge Ice Center
- 2019 Dugan Best Rental Information
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting
- Lane Closure - Second Street