Street Closure - Ridgewood Street
Wednesday January 2, 2019 2:50 PM
January 2, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – RIDGEWOOD STREET
Starting Monday, January 7th, Ridgewood Street will be closed from Carter Road to Dalton Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Local traffic will be allowed to pass. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting
- 2019 Shelter Reservations
- 2019 Edge Ice Center B-Day Parties
- 2019 Smothers Park Reservations
- Dump the Pump Day - June 20, 2019
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- Street Closure - Veterans Boulevard
- Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting - June 11, 2019
- 2019 Swimm Lessons- Session II
- 2019 Aquasize Session 2