Street Closure - North Highland Avenue
Tuesday February 11, 2020 8:55 AM
February 11, 2020
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – NORTH HIGHLAND AVENUE
Beginning today, February 11, OMU water crews will close North Highland Avenue at West Highland Avenue for repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, February 14, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Lane Closure - Glover Cary Bridge
- STORM WATER QUALITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
- 2020 Gone to the Dogs
- City Commission Work Session Cancelled - August 11, 2020
- City of Owensboro Postpones Owensboro HydroFair Presented by Jagoe Homes Until 2021
- August Neighborhood Alliance Meetings
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting August 4, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Cancelled August 3, 2020