Street Closure - Martin Luther King Jr. Loop East
Friday May 17, 2019 9:16 AM
May 17, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. LOOP EAST
Starting Monday, May 20th, there will be periodic temporary closures of both lanes of Martin Luther King Jr. Loop East and Theatre Way for street paving. This closure is expected to last through Tuesday, May 21st, pending no delays or inclement weather. Traffic control signage and flaggers will be present. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - West 10th Street
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting
- 2019 Shelter Reservations
- 2019 Edge Ice Center B-Day Parties
- 2019 Smothers Park Reservations
- Dump the Pump Day - June 20, 2019
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- Street Closure - Veterans Boulevard
- Owensboro City Commission Special Called Meeting - June 11, 2019