Street Closure - Hall Street
Wednesday December 26, 2018 8:27 AM
December 26, 2018
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – HALL STREET
Starting Thursday, December 27th, Hall Street will be closed from East Parrish Avenue to East 14th Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Local traffic will be allowed to pass. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 1420 Jackson Street Ribbon Cutting
- July 4 City Services and Firework Safety
- Street Closure - East 24th Street
- Street Closure - Maple Avenue
- 2019 Pirates & Mermaids
- 2019 Aquasize Session 2
- 2019 July Skating Lessons
- Street Closure - McFarland Avenue
- 2019 National Sun Glasses Day at City Pools
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancellation