Street Closure - Hall Street
Wednesday December 26, 2018 8:27 AM
December 26, 2018
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – HALL STREET
Starting Thursday, December 27th, Hall Street will be closed from East Parrish Avenue to East 14th Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Local traffic will be allowed to pass. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Legion Park Drive
- Turn Lane Closure - Daniels Lane
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Smothers Park – National Walk in the Park Day
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting