Street Closure - Hall Street
Wednesday December 26, 2018 8:27 AM
December 26, 2018
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – HALL STREET
Starting Thursday, December 27th, Hall Street will be closed from East Parrish Avenue to East 14th Street for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last approximately one week, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Local traffic will be allowed to pass. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting Cancelled 2/5/19
- Street Closure - Ewing Road
- Owensboro Parking Committee Meeting for 1/17/19 Cancelled
- 2019 Spring Break Day Camp registration
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- 2019 8th Annual ISI Figure Skating Competition
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- 2019 Owensboro Parks – Intermittent Positions
- 2019 SPRING/SUMMER ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUES
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes