Street Closure - East 26th Street
Thursday March 7, 2019 2:24 PM
March 7, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 26TH STREET
Starting Monday, March 11th, both lanes of East 26th Street at KY 298 (Old Hartford Road) will be closed for storm water repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, March 15th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - West 10th Street
- Street Closure - 7th Street
- Street Closing - St. Ann Street
- Memorial Day Schedule
- City Commission Meeting May 21, 2019
- Cravens Pool - Parent/Tot Water Play Open Swim
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Summer Public Skating Sessions
- Ben Hawes Family Day – Par 3
- Family Nights at Combest Pool
- Street Closure - Martin Luther King Jr. Loop East