Street Closure - East 26th Street
Thursday March 7, 2019 2:24 PM
March 7, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 26TH STREET
Starting Monday, March 11th, both lanes of East 26th Street at KY 298 (Old Hartford Road) will be closed for storm water repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, March 15th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board Meeting Cancelled
- Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- 2019 T-Ball Registration
- City of Owensboro’s Edge Ice Center – 2019 Spring Break Skating Sessions
- Smothers Park – National Walk in the Park Day
- 2019 PGA Youth League
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Riley Avenue
- City Commission Meeting 3/19/19