Street Closure - East 25th Street
Friday June 26, 2020 3:18 PM
June 26, 2020
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 25TH STREET
Beginning Monday, June 29, East 25th Street will be closed from Veach Road to J.R. Miller Boulevard for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, July 1, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Rental Areas
- 2021 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Street Light Replacement - Frederica Street
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro SIster Cities and Regions Special Called Board Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting January 19, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Schedule
- 2021 T-Ball Registration
- 2021 SPRING ADULT SOFTBALL LEAGUE
- 2021 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations