Street Closure - East 24th Street
Tuesday June 25, 2019 12:03 PM
June 25, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 24TH STREET
Starting Wednesday, June 26th, East 24th Street will be closed from J.R. Miller Boulevard to Veach Road for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 28th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closures - Hall Street & W. 8th Street
- Blue Angels Returning to the Owensboro Air Show August 13-15, 2021
- 2020 Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Schedule
- City Commission Special Called Meeting December 9
- Santa Claus is Coming to OTS 12/20/19
- City Commission Work Session December 10, 2019
- 2020 Meeting Schedule - Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions
- Audubon-Bon Harbor Special Called Meeting 12/4/19
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Cancelled
- OTS 12 Days of Christmas 2019