Street Closure - East 24th Street
Tuesday June 25, 2019 12:03 PM
June 25, 2019
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSURE – EAST 24TH STREET
Starting Wednesday, June 26th, East 24th Street will be closed from J.R. Miller Boulevard to Veach Road for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 28th, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2019 Fall Break Camp
- 2019 Edge Ice Center Birthday Parties
- City of Owensboro Announces the Retirement of Fire Chief Steve Mitchell
- Street Closure - Hill Avenue
- 2019 Day Camps offered through school year
- Lane Restrictions - West 9th Street
- Owensboro Parking Committee Meeting Cancelled
- 2019 Daddy Daughter Princess Skate Night
- 2019 Learn to Skate
- Street Closure - West 1st Street (Revised dates)