Street Closure - Duke Drive
Thursday July 6, 2017 1:03 PM
July 6, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Monday, July 10th, both lanes of Duke Drive from Kentucky Parkway to Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last three weeks pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today