Street Closure at 24th Street
Friday November 6, 2015 9:30 AM
November 6, 2015
For information, contact Leslie Neeley, Public Information/Community Representative at 270-687-8702 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSURE AT 24TH STREET
Both lanes of 24th Street from Veach Road to JR Miller Boulevard will be closed from Monday, November 9th until Monday, November 30th for street repairs pending no inclement weather.
Detours will be appropriately marked for this construction. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting