Friday March 3, 2017 2:25 PM
March 3, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, March 6th, OMU crews will close St. Elizabeth Street on the south side of West 3rd Street to West 4th Street for street work. This closure is expected to last through Thursday, March 9th pending no inclement weather or delays. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE