Monday January 30, 2017 8:40 AM
January 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Tuesday, January 31st, Winchester Drive between Bradford Court and Berkshire Drive will be closed for street repair. The work is expected to be completed by Thursday, February 2nd pending no delays or inclement weather.
A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day