Monday January 30, 2017 8:40 AM
January 30, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Tuesday, January 31st, Winchester Drive between Bradford Court and Berkshire Drive will be closed for street repair. The work is expected to be completed by Thursday, February 2nd pending no delays or inclement weather.
A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement