Tuesday February 7, 2017 8:53 AM
February 7, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Wednesday, February 8th, street repair work will begin on Veach Road from 25th Street to Dieterle Drive. At times, Veach Road will be closed to one lane and will utilize flaggers to signal the closure.
This closure is expected to last approximately two weeks. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating