Wednesday September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
September 13, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Thursday, September 14th, both lanes at 930 Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, September 20th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons