Wednesday September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
September 13, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Thursday, September 14th, both lanes at 930 Wesleyan Park Drive will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Wednesday, September 20th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating