Wednesday June 28, 2017 4:23 PM
June 28, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Thursday, June 29th, Gaddis Excavating will close the westbound lane of 9th Street for demolition at 233 West 9th Street. Traffic will be shifted to the center median lane during this time. This closure is expected to last until Friday, June 30th pending no delays or inclement weather. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- City Commission Meeting June 19, 2018
- Celebrate your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Street Closures
- Session II - Aquasize Class at Combest Pool
- City Commission Special Called Meetings June 12, 2018
- 2018 Adult Kickball League @ Owensboro Softball Complex