Tuesday June 6, 2017 11:12 AM
June 6, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Wednesday, June 7th, both lanes of Wildwood Drive at Western Parkway will be closed for street repair. This closure is expected to last through Friday, June 9th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Tamarack Road
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting