Friday May 5, 2017 11:07 AM
May 5, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Starting Monday, May 8th, Elm Street from West 1st Street to West 2nd Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last for five days, but could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th
- Upcoming Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting December 5, 2017