Tuesday December 27, 2016 10:51 AM
December 19, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Tuesday, December 27th, Leitchfield Road from Parrish Avenue to 4th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
This project could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons