Tuesday December 27, 2016 10:51 AM
December 19, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Tuesday, December 27th, Leitchfield Road from Parrish Avenue to 4th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
This project could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE