Street Closings Next Week
Friday April 24, 2015 3:57 PM
April 24, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
Contractors for Regional Water Resource Agency will be closing the following streets for sewer repairs:
- Winchester Drive will be closed form Belmont Drive to Biscayne Drive beginning April 29;
- Queens Way from Standish Place between Lewis Lane and Imperial Place beginning April 30;
- West Parrish Avenue will have one-lane traffic between Robin Road and Parrish Court beginning May 6.
Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area. Detours will be properly marked.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Tips to Prevent Local Flooding
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Owensboro Parks - T-Ball Registration
- Cable Advisory Committee Special Called Meeting January 18, 2018
- Dogwood Azalea Alliance January Meeting Cancelled
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting January 17, 2018
- City Commission Meeting January 16, 2018
- Southeast Alliance January Meeting Postponed
- Winter Storm Warning - January 2018
- City Hall, Parks Closed on Martin Luther King Jr. Day