Street Closings Next Week
Friday April 24, 2015 3:57 PM
April 24, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
Contractors for Regional Water Resource Agency will be closing the following streets for sewer repairs:
- Winchester Drive will be closed form Belmont Drive to Biscayne Drive beginning April 29;
- Queens Way from Standish Place between Lewis Lane and Imperial Place beginning April 30;
- West Parrish Avenue will have one-lane traffic between Robin Road and Parrish Court beginning May 6.
Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area. Detours will be properly marked.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating