Street Closings Next Week
Friday April 24, 2015 3:57 PM
April 24, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
Contractors for Regional Water Resource Agency will be closing the following streets for sewer repairs:
- Winchester Drive will be closed form Belmont Drive to Biscayne Drive beginning April 29;
- Queens Way from Standish Place between Lewis Lane and Imperial Place beginning April 30;
- West Parrish Avenue will have one-lane traffic between Robin Road and Parrish Court beginning May 6.
Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area. Detours will be properly marked.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
- Parking Committee Meeting - April 19
- Edge Ice Center - Summer Camp Registration
- Spring-Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation @ Ben Hawes Golf Course
- Ben Hawes Family Day on Par 3
- Ben Hawes Golf Course - Par 3 Twilight
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion @ Edge Ice Center
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting April 17, 2018
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- City and County to Consider New Ambulance Agreement