Street Closings Next Week
Friday May 29, 2015 3:37 PM
May 29, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
The following areas will be closed for stormwater or utility improvements starting Monday, June 1, 2015:
- A contractor for the City of Owensboro will close Center Street from Old Hartford Road to 21st Street for the next two to three months as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase IV project.
- A contractor for Regional Water Resource Agency will close Hathaway Street from Sixth Street to Eighth Street for two to three weeks.
- Owensboro Municipal Utilities will close J.R. Miller Boulevard from 25th Street to Legion Boulevard for one month.
Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3