Street Closings Next Week
Friday May 29, 2015 3:37 PM
May 29, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
The following areas will be closed for stormwater or utility improvements starting Monday, June 1, 2015:
- A contractor for the City of Owensboro will close Center Street from Old Hartford Road to 21st Street for the next two to three months as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase IV project.
- A contractor for Regional Water Resource Agency will close Hathaway Street from Sixth Street to Eighth Street for two to three weeks.
- Owensboro Municipal Utilities will close J.R. Miller Boulevard from 25th Street to Legion Boulevard for one month.
Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating