Street Closings Next Week
Friday May 29, 2015 3:37 PM
May 29, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
The following areas will be closed for stormwater or utility improvements starting Monday, June 1, 2015:
- A contractor for the City of Owensboro will close Center Street from Old Hartford Road to 21st Street for the next two to three months as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase IV project.
- A contractor for Regional Water Resource Agency will close Hathaway Street from Sixth Street to Eighth Street for two to three weeks.
- Owensboro Municipal Utilities will close J.R. Miller Boulevard from 25th Street to Legion Boulevard for one month.
Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th