Street Closings Next Week
Friday May 29, 2015 3:37 PM
May 29, 2015
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSINGS NEXT WEEK
The following areas will be closed for stormwater or utility improvements starting Monday, June 1, 2015:
- A contractor for the City of Owensboro will close Center Street from Old Hartford Road to 21st Street for the next two to three months as part of the Harsh Ditch Phase IV project.
- A contractor for Regional Water Resource Agency will close Hathaway Street from Sixth Street to Eighth Street for two to three weeks.
- Owensboro Municipal Utilities will close J.R. Miller Boulevard from 25th Street to Legion Boulevard for one month.
Detours will be appropriately marked. Please use caution and attention while traveling in these areas.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Parking Committee Meeting - July 19, 2018
- Due to Water Main Break Multiple Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department Faclities will be Closed Today
- GREENBELT TRAIL CLOSURE
- City Commission Work Session Cancelled July 10, 2018
- Street Closure
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Parties