Street Closing Tomorrow
Tuesday April 21, 2015 4:28 PM
April 21, 2015
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSING TOMORROW
A contractor will close Fifth Street between Allen Street and St. Ann Street for two weeks for storm sewer installation starting tomorrow, April 22, 2015 for approximately two weeks. A signed detour will be established at JR Miller Boulevard for trucks and Allen Street for all other local traffic. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th