Street Closing Tomorrow
Tuesday April 21, 2015 4:28 PM
April 21, 2015
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSING TOMORROW
A contractor will close Fifth Street between Allen Street and St. Ann Street for two weeks for storm sewer installation starting tomorrow, April 22, 2015 for approximately two weeks. A signed detour will be established at JR Miller Boulevard for trucks and Allen Street for all other local traffic. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- West 1st Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- New Traffic Signal on Hayden Road
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 T-Ball Registration
- Owensboro Parks - 2018 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Byers Avenue Closure
- 2018 Spring Break Camp Registration
- Temporary Closure of Greenbelt
- City Commission Work Session February 13, 2018
- New Vendor Registry for City of Owensboro