Street Closing Tomorrow
Tuesday April 21, 2015 4:28 PM
April 21, 2015
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STREET CLOSING TOMORROW
A contractor will close Fifth Street between Allen Street and St. Ann Street for two weeks for storm sewer installation starting tomorrow, April 22, 2015 for approximately two weeks. A signed detour will be established at JR Miller Boulevard for trucks and Allen Street for all other local traffic. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Golf Courses – New Year’s Giveaway
- Experience the Polar Express at the Edge Ice Center
- Edge Ice Center – Public Session Hours
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board of Directors 2019 Meeting Dates
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours