Street Closing Tomorrow
Tuesday April 21, 2015 4:28 PM
April 21, 2015
For information contact Abby Shelton, Public Information / Community Representative at 687-8557 or email@example.com.
STREET CLOSING TOMORROW
A contractor will close Fifth Street between Allen Street and St. Ann Street for two weeks for storm sewer installation starting tomorrow, April 22, 2015 for approximately two weeks. A signed detour will be established at JR Miller Boulevard for trucks and Allen Street for all other local traffic. Please use caution and attention while traveling in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro service schedules, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Fall T-Ball League Registration - Owensboro Parks & Recreation
- Edge Ice Center-Learn-to-Skate Program - July 2018
- Owensboro Special Events Committee Meeting - July 2
- Miss Budweiser Hydroplane to Make Appearance in Owensboro
- Owensboro Fire Department Announces Promotions
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 is canceled
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure
- Owensboro-Daviess County Women's Golf Association
- Owensboro Jr. Golf Foundation - Ben Hawes Golf Course