Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
Tuesday August 4, 2020 8:34 AM
August 4, 2020
For information, contact Tim Ross at (270) 687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OWENSBORO SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE
MEETING - CANCELLED
AUGUST 6, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Special Events Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday, August 6, 2020 has been cancelled.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting