Southeast Alliance Added to Neighborhood Cleanups
Friday May 19, 2017 4:58 PM
May 19, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTHEAST ALLIANCE ADDED TO NEIGHBORHOOD CLEANUPS
The Southeast Neighborhood Alliance will host the final neighborhood cleanup for 2017 on Saturday, June 10th. The cleanup will take place from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. All residents in the cleanup area are encouraged to help beautify the neighborhood by picking up litter along sidewalks and streets on their cleanup day.
The Sanitation Department will provide free curbside pickup for junk furniture, appliances and other items to its residential customers in this neighborhood alliance area. Items must be left at the curb by the Friday night prior to the day of the cleanup. If you have large items to set out, please call the City Action Line at 270-687-4444 or e-mail email@example.com BY THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE CLEANUP. Smaller items must be bagged or boxed. The sanitation crews CANNOT pick up construction debris/materials, yard waste, dirt, paint, or any type of liquid.
SOUTHEAST ALLIANCE CLEANUP JUNE 10
The Southeast Alliance includes neighborhoods from Byers Avenue to the south city limits, between Frederica Street and New Hartford Road. Burlew Boulevard is a boundary east of Byers Avenue. This area includes some areas south of the bypass, but does not include Spring Bank. This alliance meets at Republic Bank Frederica Street at 6:30 p.m. the second Thursday of every other month.
For more information about the City of Owensboro and the Neighborhood Alliance Program, visit us at www.owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th