RWRA Street Closure
Monday May 8, 2017 3:29 PM
May 8, 2017
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
RWRA STREET CLOSURE
Starting Tuesday, May 9th, East Highland Court from East 4th Street to North Highland Avenue will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure could be delayed due to inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons