Rescheduled Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
Wednesday September 27, 2017 10:24 AM
September 27, 2017
For information, contact Sherry Girten at (270) 687-8580
OWENSBORO HISTORIC PRESERVATION BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
SEPTEMBER 28, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Special Called Owensboro Historic Preservation Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, September 27, 2017 has been rescheduled to Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., in Room 406 at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider approval of minutes and to consider four projects for discussion, 234 Frederica Street, 401 Frederica Street, 420 Cedar Street and Parking Structure Plan at the corner of 2nd Street and Locust.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating