Rescheduled Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
Wednesday September 27, 2017 10:24 AM
September 27, 2017
For information, contact Sherry Girten at (270) 687-8580
OWENSBORO HISTORIC PRESERVATION BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
SEPTEMBER 28, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Special Called Owensboro Historic Preservation Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, September 27, 2017 has been rescheduled to Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., in Room 406 at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider approval of minutes and to consider four projects for discussion, 234 Frederica Street, 401 Frederica Street, 420 Cedar Street and Parking Structure Plan at the corner of 2nd Street and Locust.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3