Register now for CO-ED Volleyball with Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Wednesday September 3, 2014 2:16 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting registrations for the 2014 Fall Coed Volleyball League.
Divisions are offered for recreational and intermediate level players. Teams will need to consist of six players (four men and two women). League nights will be Mondays and/or Tuesdays for recreational division, and Thursdays for intermediate division. All games will take place at the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Administrative Center gymnasium, located at 1530 McJohnson Avenue.
Deadline to register is September 26. League play is scheduled to begin the week of October 13. The entry fee per team is $110 and is due at time of registration. Registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org.
For more information on volleyball leagues, please call (270) 687-8700 or visit www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3