Register now for 2015 Spring/Summer Adult Softball League out at Fisher Park
Monday March 2, 2015 4:32 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is currently taking registrations for the Spring/Summer Adult Softball Leagues. Teams may register for one of the following league nights: Monday Co-Ed Intermediate League, Wednesday Co-Ed Recreational League, and Thursday Men’s Recreational League. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a 14 team maximum placed on all nights.
Team registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org. Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20. The registration fee is $450 per team, which includes NSA sanction fees; teams will not be considered registered until all fees are paid in full. Games will take place at the Owensboro Softball Complex in Jack C. Fisher Park, and are scheduled to begin the week of April 13.
A Mandatory Coaches meeting will be held on Monday, March 24, beginning at 6 p.m. It will take place at the Owensboro Sportscenter, located at 1215 Hickman Avenue.
For more information on leagues, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700. Visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org for information on other activities and programs that we offer for all ages.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating