Register now for 2015 Spring/Summer Adult Softball League out at Fisher Park
Monday March 2, 2015 4:32 PM
The Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department is currently taking registrations for the Spring/Summer Adult Softball Leagues. Teams may register for one of the following league nights: Monday Co-Ed Intermediate League, Wednesday Co-Ed Recreational League, and Thursday Men’s Recreational League. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a 14 team maximum placed on all nights.
Team registration forms can be downloaded from www.owensboroparks.org. Registrations and rosters must be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20. The registration fee is $450 per team, which includes NSA sanction fees; teams will not be considered registered until all fees are paid in full. Games will take place at the Owensboro Softball Complex in Jack C. Fisher Park, and are scheduled to begin the week of April 13.
A Mandatory Coaches meeting will be held on Monday, March 24, beginning at 6 p.m. It will take place at the Owensboro Sportscenter, located at 1215 Hickman Avenue.
For more information on leagues, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700. Visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org for information on other activities and programs that we offer for all ages.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3