Register for Spring Break Camp - Carnival Craze Week!
Tuesday February 3, 2015 10:03 AM
Registrations are now being accepted for the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department’s Spring Day Camp. Our Day Camp program is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro. Day Camp will be an unforgettable experience full of fun, friendship, wonder, and excitement!
Camp begins on Monday, April 6 and runs through Friday, April 10. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided throughout the day at camp, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day. For the full week the camp will cost $70 per child and for 3 days or less of the camp it will cost $55 per child. The registration deadline is March 27, so register as soon as possible.
The theme for this week is CARNIVAL CRAZE. Don’t let your child miss out on fun carnival games, face painting, balloon animals, a bounce house and much more. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
Scholarships are available.
For more information or to register, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- City Golf Courses – New Year’s Giveaway
- Experience the Polar Express at the Edge Ice Center
- Edge Ice Center – Public Session Hours
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board of Directors 2019 Meeting Dates
- 2019 Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Schedule
- Street Closure - Crittenden Street
- 2019 Ben Hawes & Hillcrest Golf Course Pass Rates
- Edge Ice Center offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Edge Ice Center – Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Hours