Register for Spring Break Camp - Carnival Craze Week!
Tuesday February 3, 2015 10:03 AM
Registrations are now being accepted for the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department’s Spring Day Camp. Our Day Camp program is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro. Day Camp will be an unforgettable experience full of fun, friendship, wonder, and excitement!
Camp begins on Monday, April 6 and runs through Friday, April 10. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided throughout the day at camp, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day. For the full week the camp will cost $70 per child and for 3 days or less of the camp it will cost $55 per child. The registration deadline is March 27, so register as soon as possible.
The theme for this week is CARNIVAL CRAZE. Don’t let your child miss out on fun carnival games, face painting, balloon animals, a bounce house and much more. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
Scholarships are available.
For more information or to register, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons
- Special Events Committee Meetings Cancelled for December and January
- Ground Breaking for New Parking Garage - December 5th