Public Meeting Notice
Friday February 24, 2017 8:56 AM
February 24, 2017
For more information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-4459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm in the Fourth Floor Commission Chambers of City Hall (4th and Allen Streets). The purpose of the hearing is to review the past year's Community Development performance and to obtain views and proposals of interested citizens on community development and housing needs and priorities for the City's 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Any person needing a translator or having special needs should contact Abby M. Shelton, MPA, at 270-687-8658, email@example.com, or TDD/Voice Response 270-687-4459 so that arrangements can be made.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- 'Faces of Our Heroes' Veterans Tribute Returning Memorial Day Weekend
- Street Closures
- City Commission Meeting March 20, 2018
- Audubon Bon Harbor Alliance Meeting Rescheduled
- CHANGE: City Commission Special Called Meeting - March 13, 2018
- Street Closure
- Champion Joey Chestnut Returning to International Bar-B-Q Festival for World Mutton Sandwich Eating Competition
- Press Release - Altaf & Beth Merchant and the Centre Court Team Lands Huge Pickleball Tournament
- 4th Annual Spring Monday Night Business League @ Ben Hawes Par 3