Public Meeting Notice
Friday February 24, 2017 8:56 AM
February 24, 2017
For more information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-4459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm in the Fourth Floor Commission Chambers of City Hall (4th and Allen Streets). The purpose of the hearing is to review the past year's Community Development performance and to obtain views and proposals of interested citizens on community development and housing needs and priorities for the City's 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Any person needing a translator or having special needs should contact Abby M. Shelton, MPA, at 270-687-8658, email@example.com, or TDD/Voice Response 270-687-4459 so that arrangements can be made.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - East Parrish Avenue (Reminder)
- Street Closure - Chesterfield Drive
- Owensboro Property Tax Bills
- Trail of Treats Back for 29th Year
- Parking Committee Meeting - October 18, 2018
- Special Called Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- Owensboro City Commission Candidate Forum
- Street Closure - Morningside Drive
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Fire Protection Insurance Rating