Public Meeting Notice
Friday February 24, 2017 8:56 AM
February 24, 2017
For more information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-4459 or email@example.com.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm in the Fourth Floor Commission Chambers of City Hall (4th and Allen Streets). The purpose of the hearing is to review the past year's Community Development performance and to obtain views and proposals of interested citizens on community development and housing needs and priorities for the City's 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Any person needing a translator or having special needs should contact Abby M. Shelton, MPA, at 270-687-8658, firstname.lastname@example.org, or TDD/Voice Response 270-687-4459 so that arrangements can be made.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Smothers Park - Rental Areas
- 2018 Gone to the Dogs @ Combest Pool
- Owensboro Parks - Indoor Rental Areas
- Street Closure
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting July 18, 2018
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Meeting
- City Commission Meeting July 17, 2018
- Veterans Boulevard will be closed July 16 for Maintenance
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- UPCOMING CLOSURE