Public Meeting Notice
Friday February 24, 2017 8:56 AM
February 24, 2017
For more information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-4459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:30 pm in the Fourth Floor Commission Chambers of City Hall (4th and Allen Streets). The purpose of the hearing is to review the past year's Community Development performance and to obtain views and proposals of interested citizens on community development and housing needs and priorities for the City's 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Any person needing a translator or having special needs should contact Abby M. Shelton, MPA, at 270-687-8658, email@example.com, or TDD/Voice Response 270-687-4459 so that arrangements can be made.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Hall, Parks, Transit, Sanitation Holiday Schedule
- Locust Street Closure
- 2604 Cravens Avenue Home Ribbon Cutting
- Special Called City Commission Meeting December 12, 2017
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds to Kickoff Season January 12, 2018
- Edge Ice Center - Glow in the Dark Skate Party
- Dugan Best Recreation Center - Holiday Hours
- Edge Ice Center - Holiday Special Skating Sessions
- Transit System Offering Free Service During 'Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Owensboro Parks - Winter Jr. Tae Kwon Do Lessons