Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
Tuesday September 15, 2020 10:07 AM
September 15, 2020
For information, contact Kim Tignor at (270) 687-8580 or email@example.com
CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, September 16, 2020 has been rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 1:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is approval of minutes, review of citations, consideration and approval of liens, and discussion regarding the following properties: 1022 Cottage Drive; 1419 Alexander Avenue; 1604 E. 4th Street; 2408/2410 French Street; 900 W. 13th Street; 1231 St. Ann Street; 910 E. 5th Street; and 807 George Street.
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19, public attendance will not be permitted at the meeting. No primary location will be set for public attendance as per Kentucky OAG 20-05. The public may watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Parks Advisory Board Meeting
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Fairview Drive Extension Groundbreaking
- City Manager Nate Pagan elected to International City/County Management Association Executive Board
- Edge Ice Center Re-Opening Friday, October 2
- Park Amenity Closures Due To Routine Asphalt Maintenance
- Owensboro Spray Parks – 2020 Season Ending
- Adkission Greenbelt Section Closed Due to Maintenance
- City Commission Meetings Cancelled - October 6, 2020 and October 13, 2020
- Owensboro-Daviess County Board of Ethics Special Called Meeting