Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
Tuesday June 16, 2020 11:03 AM
CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regularly scheduled Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 17, 2020 has been rescheduled to a Special Called Meeting at 1:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street. The agenda for the meeting is attached.
The purpose of the meeting is approval of minutes, review of citations, consideration and approval of liens, and discussion regarding the following properties: 1022 Cottage Drive; 1419 Alexander Avenue; 521 E. Parrish Avenue; 1604 E. 4th Street; 3221 Allen Street; 2408/2410 French Street; 2318 Pardon Avenue; and 900 W. 13th Street.
Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19, public attendance will not be permitted at the meeting. No primary location will be set for public attendance as per Kentucky OAG 20-05. The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro.
Other Recent News
- Special Events Committee Meeting Cancelled
- Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- City Commission Special Called Meeting August 4, 2020
- Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Meeting Cancelled August 3, 2020
- Owensboro Metropolitan Area only Area in the United States with an Unemployment Rate Decline
- Lane Closure - McFarland Avenue
- 2020 Fall Adult Leagues at Kentucky Legend Fields at Jack C. Fisher Park
- Street Closure - Veterans Boulevard
- Street Closure - Hickman Avenue
- City Commission Special Called Meetings - July 21, 2020