Pearl Street Closure
Wednesday May 16, 2018 9:09 AM
May 16, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PEARL STREET CLOSURE
Starting Wednesday, May 16th, Henry’s Plumbing will be closing Pearl Street from East Parrish Avenue to East 14th Street for sewer work. This closure is expected to last through Friday, May 18th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Second Street Lane Closure
- OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS MEETING - CANCELLED
- City Commission Work Session
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board meeting
- Temporary Closure of West Trail on the Greenbelt
- Street Closure - Mayfair Avenue
- Owensboro City Commission Meeting August 7, 2018
- UPCOMING CLOSURE
- Come Play at Ben Hawes or Hillcrest Golf Courses
- CITY MANAGER ANNOUNCES LELAN HANCOCK AS ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER