Pearl Street Closure
Wednesday May 16, 2018 9:09 AM
May 16, 2018
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PEARL STREET CLOSURE
Starting Wednesday, May 16th, Henry’s Plumbing will be closing Pearl Street from East Parrish Avenue to East 14th Street for sewer work. This closure is expected to last through Friday, May 18th pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- City Commission Special Called Meeting May 22, 2018
- Pearl Street Closure
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE ENFORCEMENT BOARD MEETING
- Hillcrest Golf Course Offers Monday Night Business League
- Owensboro Parks Administrative & Dugan Best Recreation Center's - Rental Areas
- City of Owensboro-Parks & Recreation Announces Field Sponsorship @ Owensboro Softball Complex
- 2018 Combest & Cravens Pool Birthday Party Packages
- Edge Ice Center - Learn-to-Skate Program Registration
- City of Owensboro to Honor Nicky Hayden with Sculpture
- City Commission Meeting Date Changes